Your privacy is important to Time to Speak. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations regarding privacy, which includes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we:
· Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement;
· Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary for our purposes;
· Explicitly request permission for processing your personal data, if permission is required;
· Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties who process personal data on our behalf;
· Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed by us. Your data is safe with us and we will use this data properly. In this statement we explain what we do at Time to Speak with information we gather from you. If you have any questions or want to know exactly what information we keep, please contact Time to Speak.
Access event platform
Via the registration page you will get access to the event you want to register for. We keep a record of what you do and when, so that there is proof of this.
For this we use your:
· First and last name
· Phone number (for SMS verification)
· E-mail address
· Profile photo (if uploaded)
· Chat history
· Vote results
· Logging in and out behavior
We have a legitimate interest in this data. We keep this information for up to six months after the end of the service to you.
Providing to third parties.
We work together with the organizer of the event, who may receive your above-mentioned personal data from us.
Providing to other companies or institutions.
With the exception of the parties necessary to provide the above-mentioned services, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police demands this in case of a suspicion of a crime).
Our platform only uses technical cookies. Cookies are small files in which we can store information, so that you do not have to fill it in every time. You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some things on our platform might not work properly without cookies.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We constantly adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Data Protection Office.
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy within our organization. Our data protection officer is Bert Bouwknegt and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 085-0230597 for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this privacy statement; When our platform changes, we also have to adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to keep you updated on any changes.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
· An explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it;
· Access to the precise personal data we have;
· Having any mistakes corrected;
· The removal of outdated personal data;
· The transfer of personal data to another party;
· Withdraw consent;
· Restrict a particular processing;
· To object to a particular use.
Make sure that you always clearly indicate who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not change or delete data from the wrong person. Normally we will comply your request within one month. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If this period gets extended , we will inform you beforehand.
To file a complaint
If you want to file a complaint about the use of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com
. We handle every complaint internally and will communicate this with you. If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Contact details Time to Speak:
Address: Zuideinde 16 BG 7941GH Meppel
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KvK number: 77931157